So it’s a wrap! The virtual book tour ended last night with the fantastic Chatting with Chichi Show (not my show, another Chichi 😀). It was a great interview, you can catch the replay here.
16 platforms, 16+ hours of training, combined reach of 100,000+ people. All through Facebook. The internet has made it easy for us know to share our message far and wide. If you are thinking of launching your next book, course, program etc. be sure to leverage all the fantastic tools that are at your disposal.
Today I will be doing a book tour wrap up at 12pm on my Facebook page as well as announcing the prizes for people who shared and supported the tour. Be sure to join me live.
My book officially launches tomorrow (Tuesday 24th)! Excited much!
If you’re thinking, how can I support you, support the book? Here are a couple of things you can do.
1. Buy the book – Grab your copy from Amazon or order the PDF from my website. Pre-Order pricing ends today.
2. Tell people about the book – visit my Facebook page and share the posts with your tribe
3. Add our custom frame to your Facebook profile picture – inside Facebook go to your profile picture, and choose “update profile picture”. When you do that you will see the image below. Choose add frame and then search for If Only They Knew and choose the frame you want.
Once the frame is applied it should look like the picture below. It is a simple and subtle way to show your support for the book.
4. Share our promo image below on Instagram with the following hashtags. Maximum of 30 per person. Please post the hashtags as a comment after the image is uploaded and if you want to tag me (@chichieruchalu) in the post description you can too.
Link to share: chichie.co/buy-ifonlytheyknew (no “www” needed as the link won’t work)
#writersofinstagram #authorsofinstagram #bookstagram #booklover #selfpublished #selfpublishedauthor #selfpublishedsavage #selfemployed #readers #paperback #goodread #bookclubs #chichieruchalu #bookaddict #booknerd #ifonlytheyknewbook #womeninbusiness #SavvyBusinessOwner #CommunityOverCompetition #womeninbiz #solopreneur #femaleceo #mamaceo, #bossmom, #progressoverperfection #businesstips #bizadvice #takeaction #kindlebooks #nigerianauthors,#supportsmallbusiness
Here is a snippet you can use and tailor:
Really excited to share the release of my friend @chichieruchalu’s new book, If Only They Knew. Chichi is a Business Coach for women seeking clarity and confidence and whose journey of entrepreneurship, courage and self-discovery are shared in this powerful book.
You can also get other information about me from the bio on my website as well if you need it
5. Review the book on your blog, podcast or YouTube channel. I am available for interviews, so if you would like me on your podcast or channel, do get in touch.
My desire for the book is to get it into the hands of as many people as possible.
I want empower you to own your gifts and confidently go out and create a profitable and sustainable business. Create your own version of full-time freedom.
You have to be the one to take charge of your future; protect and nurture your vision and take daily action to make it happen.
If this sounds like you, then If Only They Knew, is for you.
Thank you for all your support so far, looking forward to birthing this baby tomorrow! 🙂
p.s. not accessed your free chapter yet, download it here.