SPEAKING & TRAINING
Looking to book an experienced and engaging speaker, expert panelist, or workshop host for your next event?
Chichi Eruchalu is a gifted orator who is able to bring fun, passion and engagement to your chosen subject in person or virtially. To see examples of Chichi’s speaking style, please check out her YouTube channel or Facebook page.
She speaks on the following topics:
- Online visibility, confidence and overcoming your fear of being seen
- How to use social media and your website to grow your brand online and attract more clients
- The Rise of the Mama CEO – building a profitable global business from home
- Employee to Entrepreneur – making the leap from your 9-5 to go full time in business
- Community Mastery – How I grew my community from 0 – 3500+ and how you can do the same
- The power of video – how to use Facebook live to grow your income, impact and brand
- Facebook marketing including Facebook ads for business
- Monetise your mind – creating courses, digital products and other passive income streams
- Productivity and Consistency – building a big business on tiny time
To book her for your next event, get in touch providing details of the event including dates, event size, location,
It was great having Chichi join us at The Hub to speak to our audience.
Not only did she address the blocks and topics that people don’t usually like to face but she gave them straight forward, easy to follow, down to earth practical advice about being truly visible.
I know her talk reached not only the hearts but minds of many including myself and was gratefully received.Kiki-Sunshine Boonwaat
All I can say is WOW!!! Chichi is a powerhouse and amazing to watch and listen to!
Her presentation on “UNLOCKING THE VISIBILITY CODE” whilst being so authentic and down to earth was inspiring and incredibly motivating. I would recommend Chichi to any event manager who wants a woman who walks the talk and leaves the audience thinking, ‘I want what she’s having!’Victor Ekpo Bassey
Chichi was invited to speak at Royal Connections’ annual conference for Singles and Millennials, Something More. Her panel discussion was titled: ‘Taking risks or playing safe’.
Chichi shared some of her professional and personal experiences and gave a lot of sound advice for young professionals looking to either start their own business or further their career in the workplace.
She was exceptional and in fact one of the best speakers we had on the day. She revealed key strategies for launching your own business and discovering who you are. She was dynamic, easy to work with and blended in with the audience in attendance. Many people from the audience asked for personal consultations from her after the event due to the motivational nature of her talk.
We definitely look forward to having her as a speaker at future events.Uuchey Ojukwu
I was so pleased to host Chichi Eruchalu for a great discussion about Social Media for Business.
She’s an excellent presenter and gives expert advice on visibility, marketing and leveraging socialmedia for your brand/business. That’s particularly valuable in today’s world, where your reputation really is everything and being visible on social media is the key to building the Know, Like and Trust factor; to attracting ideal clients, whether you’re just starting out, an established professional or a major brand.Olabisi Odewale